Registration & Order Confirmation for The Culinary School
- All registration requests to attend any of our scheduled courses and custom events can be made via our website form or by contacting The Culinary School. In submitting our online registration form, attendees are agreeing to accept all of the terms & conditions.
- A confirmation email will be sent once a booking has been made.
Payment policy for The Culinary School
- Courses/Private Classes/Group Events/Team Events: Full payment to attend a scheduled The Culinary School course or private event is required prior to the date of the course.
- Payment for a class must be made 2 weeks prior to scheduled class.
- Custom Events. Full payment of all Custom events is due no later than 14 days prior to the event, unless otherwise stipulated in writing by The Culinary School. A deposit of 25% is required 30 days prior to event.
- All electronic payments are to be made in Australian Dollars
- Cash payments are not possible.
- When your booking is complete you receive an confirmation email. This is your booking confirmation. Should there be any problem with your payment we will email you promptly.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy for The Culinary School
- The Culinary School reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class for reasons concerning The Culinary School. If a class has been cancelled due to low attendance, sickness or any other matter regarding The Culinary School, all students will be notified within 48 hours of the class commencement date, and the option to reschedule to another date, or full refunds provided.
- In the event a student needs to cancel a booked class, cancellation more than 5 days prior to the date of the class, the option to reschedule to another class is available (subject to availability within that class) or to receive a gift card of equivalent value. Cancellation of a class 5-3 days prior to the scheduled class, a 50% fee shall apply or the option to reschedule. All cancellations of a class within 48 hours of the scheduled class, the full amount of the class will be forfeited and no option to reschedule will be available.
- A minimum of 8 participants is required to run a scheduled class. In the event that minimum numbers are not reached, The Culinary School reserves the right to reschedule the class or refund in full. In the event that the class is rescheduled, participants will be notified as soon as possible (up to 7 days prior) and no later than 48 hours before the class.
- Cancellation of a custom event or dinner greater than 2 weeks by the client, the deposit is refunded or possibility to reschedule to another date. Cancellation within 2 weeks of scheduled event will incur a 50% fee.
- Attending a Class: To ensure that our class runs smoothly, please treat the booking as you would a theatre ticket and turn up on time for the beginning of the class. We kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your class as we will be preparing for your class until this time.
- If you cannot make it for any reason, please let us know as soon as you can. We spend time preparing for each class and purchasing fresh food to ensure we provide you with the best possible ingredients and experience for yourself and fellow participants.
- What to bring: We supply all your ingredients, aprons & recipes. If you wish to take some of the food home please bring appropriate containers, some will be supplied.
General Terms and conditions when attending The Culinary School
- RIGHT TO REFUSE: The Culinary School holds the right to refuse a student to attend a class if the instructor feels they are intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: When participating in a The Culinary School class/dinner/event, where by the student/participant will be around or using sharp and potentially dangerous tools suitable to a kitchen environment, the student releases, indemnifies and excludes The Culinary School and its employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting The Culinary School. The student/participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for a scheduled class/dinner/event.
- START TIME: Classes run by The Culinary School will start on time. We advise students to arrive 10 minutes early to minimise the chance of missing any of their lesson time.
- DAMAGE/LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY: The Culinary School will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of merchandise left in the venue prior to, during or after a class/event/function. The Culinary School is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form.
- DAMAGE/LOSS OF The Culinary School PROPERTY: The student or function organiser may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of The Culinary School property during the class/event/function. The cost of repairing any damage to walls, doors or other parts of the property as a result of inappropriate conduct will be charged to the person or hiring company involved.
- CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF The Culinary School: Should The Culinary School be unable to provide for your class or function due to circumstances beyond the control of The Culinary School is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.